Microscope Maintenance Web Site User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE MICROSCOPE MAINTENANCE WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the Microscope Maintenance Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the Microscope Maintenance Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Microscope Maintenance.
- Content Submission. Certain areas of the Microscope Maintenance Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and Microscope Maintenance. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of Microscope Maintenance, and the USER implicitly grants Microscope Maintenance the authority and right to use that content in any way, including, but not limited to, the marketing and purchasing of Microscope Maintenance Services.
- USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the Microscope Maintenance Web Site. The USER waives all claims against Microscope Maintenance, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the Microscope Maintenance Web Site.
- Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Microscope Maintenance, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the Microscope Maintenance Web Site. Microscope Maintenance makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
Any questions that you have about this agreement can be forwarded to:
About Us |
(770) 449-6896 Fax (770) 446-5761
2648 Simpson Circle Duluth, Ga. 30096
Copyright © 1997 Microscope Maintenance, All Rights Reserved.